Your 12 Days of Christmas in College: What Presents You Should Wish For
In college, there probably isn’t much that twelve drummers drumming, five golden rings, or even a partridge in a pear tree can do for you. In fact, college students have a special wish list for their 12 days of Christmas.
Here are the 12 presents you should be wishing for this year:
- A gym membership. Because they can be expensive – and you need to stay healthy.
- Cell phone battery chargers. These come in handy despite what your day brings!
- Activity tracker/watch. These trackers can remind you to get up and move at various intervals.
- A snack delivery service subscription. Eating healthy is essential for your body. If you have a steady stream of healthy treats knocking on your door each week, you will be more likely to indulge in the good stuff.
- Comfy pajamas. If you are comfortable, you can more easily focus on your studies.
- Self-defense tools. This is especially necessary for females. There are many items on the market, from pepper spray to stun guns and whistles to help keep you safe.
- An e-reader. You’ve got enough books to carry.
- An agenda. This can help encourage you to remain organized.
- Sound-killing headphones. Sometimes you just need everyone around you to disappear, so you can focus. These will help!
- Tutoring subscriptions. Tutors may be necessary but come at a price. Sessions with a tutor make a perfect gift.
- Gift cards. There are gift cards for nearly everything – and they mean you can get the things you need without having to spend your small college budget.
- Money. Because its money. And it is always helpful.